Every Monday, from 08/24/2020 to 12/28/2020, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In this phase of COVID-19 reopening, this women's Al-Anon group will meet in Fellowship Hall. Following protocols, only 12 people total will be permitted to meet inside; overflow may meet on the patio or garden outside Fellowship Hall, weather permitting. Other protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC.
2. Chairs must be 6 feet apart in all directions; no tables permitted.
3. Attendance is required with first name, last initial; group leaders will report attendance to the church office so we may contact you if WBLUMC experiences an outbreak.
4. Hand-sanitizing and sanitizing of chairs after the meeting is required.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. 12 person maximum, one room only per meeting— please do not enter other rooms.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
We hope to reassess these rules by Oct. 1. Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.