Every Thursday, from 08/27/2020 to 12/31/2020, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In this phase of COVID-19 reopening, this co-ed, outside support group will meet in Room 200. Following protocols, only 8 people total will be permitted to meet in this room; overflow may go to room 206 after receiving approval from the office. Other protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC.
2. Chairs must be 6 feet apart in all directions; no tables permitted.
3. Attendance is required with first name, last initial; group leaders will report attendance to the church office so we may contact you if WBLUMC experiences an outbreak.
4. Hand-sanitizing and sanitizing of chairs after the meeting is required.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. 8 person maximum, one room only per meeting— please do not enter other rooms without prior approval from the office.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
We hope to reassess these rules by Oct. 1. Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.