Every Saturday, from 09/05/2020 to 10/03/2020, 7:30 AM - 9:15 AM
In this phase of COVID-19 reopening, this men's prayer group will meet in room 107. Following protocols, only 9 people total will be permitted to meet inside; overflow may meet outside, weather permitting. Other protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC.
2. Chairs must be 6 feet apart in all directions; no tables permitted.
3. Attendance is required with first name, last initial; group leaders will report attendance to the church office so we may contact you if WBLUMC experiences an outbreak.
4. Hand-sanitizing and sanitizing of chairs after the meeting is required.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. 9-person maximum in this room — please do not enter other rooms.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
We hope to reassess these rules by Oct. 1. Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.