Every other Wednesday, from 09/09/2020 to 05/26/2021, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Members of the Chancel Choir will meet in the Sanctuary. Following phase one reopening protocols, only 12 people total will be permitted to meet in this room. Other protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC.
2. People must be 6 feet apart in all directions.
3. Attendance is required; group leaders will report attendance via Realm. For instructions, please email
4. Hand-sanitizing and sanitizing of all surfaces touched is required.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. 12 person maximum, one room only per meeting— please do not enter other rooms.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
We hope to reassess these rules by Oct. 1. Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.