Sunday, October 18, 2020, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Please meet in room 200 after worship. Contact Dawn Kittleson for more information.
Thank you for following our reopening protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC.
2. Chairs must be 6 feet apart in all directions; no tables are permitted.
3. Recording of attendance is required; group leaders must report attendance to the church office so we may contact you if WBLUMC experiences an outbreak of COVID-19.
4. Hand-sanitizing frequently, and sanitizing the chairs after the meeting is required. Cleaning supplies will be available; please contact a staff member ahead of your meeting for information on this.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. Eight-person maximum in Room 200, one room only per meeting— please do not enter other rooms.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.