Daily from 04/01/2021 to 04/11/2021
Reopening begins April 12
WBLUMC will begin reopening slowly the week of April 12. We plan to have in-person worship outdoors at 4pm Sundays starting April 18. ONLINE WORSHIP will continue at 10am each Sunday. We'll have office hours limited to Mondays and Thursdays, 9am to noon; please use the East entrance and check in at the table outside the office window.
Other guidelines that we require visitors to follow:
1. To schedule a meeting or event, contact the office and make an appointment to meet with office staff at least a week before your scheduled event. This is so we can review and clarify procedures with you and check out a key if necessary, since open building hours will be limited. Please contact Patricia Kytola, director of operations, at or Lauri Hopple, administrative assistant, at to request an event date and to set up an appointment.
2. We require everyone in your group to properly wear a mask at all times inside WBLUMC. If you forget or don't have a mask, WBLUMC has them available on the table outside the office.
3. We require that you take attendance (first and last name with contact information) during your meeting. We prefer that church members use Realm for attendance; please contact the office for assistance in learning how to do this. Otherwise, please email a list of attendees to the office.
4. Please use the touchless hand-sanitizers at the entrance upon arrival. WBLUMC will also provide hand-sanitizer in meeting rooms, and we encourage people to use it frequently.
5. We will have four rooms available for meetings, with capacity restrictions: Rooms 200 (8 people maximum), 206 (7 max) and Fellowship Hall (12 max) on the main floor; and room 107 (9 max) on the lower level. We'll assign you the best room available for the size of your group.
6. Use only your reserved room. Please do not switch rooms without prior approval as another group could be scheduled to use it. Also, please do not enter other rooms or areas marked as closed.
7. Chairs are set up at 6 feet apart in all directions in the meeting rooms; please don't move them. No tables are permitted.
8. Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet, and refrain from physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after the meeting.
9. Only one person or family group is permitted in restrooms; please use the sanitizing wipes provided in each stall to clean any surface you touch while using the bathroom, including the light switch on your way out.
10. At the end of your event, we ask your group to sanitize the chairs and other surfaces touched during your meeting. The church provides a bucket with cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer and wipes. You'll receive instructions on this item when you meet with church staff. Please notify staff if supplies are running low in bathrooms, buckets or entrance sanitizers.
11. If no staff member is present when you're ready to leave, your group is responsible for turning off room and hallway lights and for locking the East doors (or others you may have unlocked).
12. Most importantly! Stay healthy, but please stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!