Every Saturday, from 04/17/2021 to 12/18/2021, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In this phase of COVID-19 reopening, this women's-only outside support group will meet in Room 200 with a maximum capacity of 8; over flow may move to Room 206. Other protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC, regardless of vaccination status.
2. Chairs must be 6 feet apart in all directions; no tables permitted.
3. Attendance is required with first name, last initial; group leaders will report attendance to the church office so we may contact you if WBLUMC experiences an outbreak.
4. Hand-sanitizing and sanitizing of chairs after the meeting is required.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. 8-person maximum, one room only per meeting— please do not enter other rooms except 206 for overflow.Please let the office know you've used room 206.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.