Every Monday, from 01/03/2022 to 12/31/2022, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In this phase of COVID-19 reopening, this women's Al-Anon group will meet in Room 200. Following protocols, only 8 people total will be permitted to meet in this room; overflow will meet in Room 206. Other protocols:
1. Masks are required to be worn properly at all times inside WBLUMC, regardless of vaccination status.
2. Chairs must be 6 feet apart in all directions; no tables permitted.
3. Attendance is required with first name, last initial; group leaders will report attendance to the church office so we may contact you if WBLUMC experiences an outbreak.
4. Hand-sanitizing and sanitizing of chairs after the meeting is required.
5. No physical-touch greetings or mingling indoors before or after; please maintain social distance of 6 feet.
6. One person or family permitted in restrooms.
7. 8-person maximum, one room only per meeting— please do not enter other rooms.
8. Stay home if you're sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19!
Thank you for helping us maintain the health and safety of everyone who enters WBLUMC.