- Phone: (651) 429-9026
- Mailing Address: 1851 Birch St., White Bear Lake, MN, 55110
WE SEE YOU. WE THANK YOU. The Minnesota Conference wants to bring the light of hope, peace, joy, and love to our communities by offering thanks and encouragement to care-givers and healthcare workers. Please send the residence staff a card or letter of thanks for taking care of our WBLUMC members at these sites, where many members live:
1. Waverly Gardens, 5919 Centerville Road, North Oaks, MN 55127
2. Cerenity Residence, 4615 2nd Ave., White Bear Lake, MN 55110
3. Gable Pines, 1260 Co Rd E East, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Use these free pre-designed cards, just download and print!
Also, on Christmas Eve, please light up all the windows in your home, wherever you live. We may not be celebrating as usual, but hope is alive. Christ is born, and the light shines in the darkness. May we be a collective witness of hope in our world.
All Minnesota UMC churches moved back to Phase Red; WBLUMC remains closed Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2020.
We continue to offer online worship every week. Please join us at 10am on Sundays via our Facebook page, our Livestream page, or our YouTube channel. You may also listen to the weekly scripture and sermon by calling 651-219-6329.
On Thursday, Nov. 19, Bishop Bruce Ough turned the dial on the Minnesota Conference's Phased Re-Gathering Plan for Churches from orange back to red. The Bishop explained that he is “alarmed and frightened” because the coronavirus pandemic is so out of control in Minnesota and most of the country. He has asked all Minnesota United Methodists to redouble efforts to keep people safe in their families, communities, and churches by staying home, not gathering for Thanksgiving with people beyond their immediate household, wearing masks and adhering to proper social distancing at all times. (Read his full letter HERE.)
At WBLUMC, this means that between midnight Friday, Nov. 20, and Dec. 31, 2020:
• Our building will be CLOSED and office hours will be suspended. Staff will work from home; contact them directly via email or send general inquiries to the office.
• All meetings and activities at the church will be suspended. These groups have been notified.
• Choir/music recording that must take place in the sanctuary will go forward with tightened restrictions for mask-wearing, social distancing and capacity limitations.
In-person indoor Sunday services have been suspended; please join us online (see links above). The Pastors and staff will continue discussions about scheduling in-person indoor worship experiences in the coming weeks, specifically relating to Christmas Eve.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to keep our church family safe.